VOX Presents Customer Success at Verint Global SKO
Brisbane, California, April 9th, 2018 – The VOX Team was recently honored by Verint with the opportunity to present at Verint’s Worldwide Sales Conference. VOX was selected from a field of hundreds of partners around the globe, based upon VOX’s outstanding success delivering Verint solutions to drive and enable true business transformation.
Chanley Geveshausen (VP of Customer Experience), and Ron Kingsford (VP of Sales & Marketing), who are key members of the VOX executive leadership team, presented a story that exemplified VOX’s unique, consultative, value-driven approach to building long-term customer relationships and delivering measurable business success. The Story was focused on a Fortune 500 client, and a multi-year initiative to assess, analyze, design and implement Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Workforce Optimization (WFO) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The presentation further showcased the VOX team’s organizational commitment to Elevate Value for their clients. For this Client, the elevation of value was manifested by providing:
- A fully consultative, business focused approach
- A robust and guided discovery process to understand the business and identify true business drivers
- A Superior VOX / Client Partnership
- A profound vision to transform the Client’s business and service to their customers
- Assembled and Aligned Project Teams to adapt to the Client’s needs
If you would like more information about this Customer Success Story, or how the VOX team can help your organization, we would love to connect with you, simply click the button below.