THE AVAYA CLOUD IS HERE
There has never been a more exciting and perhaps a more confusing time to be a technology decision maker. The advancement and proliferation of communications and collaboration applications has skyrocketed in recent years. The delivery and support for these solutions has shifted from a traditional premises based system to a cloud delivery consumption model commonly referred to as Communication as a Service or CaaS.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How you evaluate and differentiate the common delivery models and terms associated with CaaS solutions.
- The benefits of the Avaya Cloud migration program including credits for your current licenses, converting maintenance agreements and investment protection of your existing hardware.
- The value of a secure Avaya reference architecture, flexible support options and simplified utility price structure.
What Attendees will learn:
- Strategies to identify and differentiate common cloud delivery approaches and consumption models.
- How to leverage existing Avaya or Nortel investments into a powerful and secure Cloud Strategy.
- Best practices of an Avaya Cloud architecture, examples of hybrid or complete migrations to the cloud and why you need a certified Avaya Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
Who should attend:
- CIOs and Senior Management
- IT & Telecom Managers and Network Administrators
- Consultants to Enterprises
Wednesday March 23, 2016
11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Director of Cloud Solutions
VOX Network Solutions, Inc.