System Admin, ServiceNow
Salary Range: $95,000 – $140,000 DOE
The ideal candidate will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the process team. He or She will be responsible for customizing the platform to meet evolving organizational needs, and working with the business units to ensure the platform continues to meet their needs.
The ServiceNow Administrator is a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and designs, builds, and customizes ServiceNow applications and services. The Administrator works across applications, delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and supports the entire development lifecycle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work with the ServiceNow vendor/integrator to build requested items and tasks, using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- This person will develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications and work directly with ITIL and end users to resolve support issues.
- Responsibilities include monitoring the health, usage, and compliance of ServiceNow
- Create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, and ACLs.
- Create and configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, script includes, formatters, etc.
- Guide development of ServiceNow modules to help leaders measure project success by capturing data related to Cost, Schedule, Quality, and Effectiveness.
- Lastly, they will coordinate application and platform upgrades, load, manipulate, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems, and create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Leads ServiceNow maintenance, upgrade planning and administration
- Designs and develops new ServiceNow workflows and processes
- Provides accurate estimates of release level of effort
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow Administrators
Requirements & Qualifications
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Advanced System Administration Experience
- Database configuration/administration within ServiceNow
- Strong requirements gathering experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex processes and workflow to all audiences
- Ability to work independently
Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays
VOX Network Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must be citizens of the United States or can provide proof of employment eligibility. No H1-B.