- The Client lacked a comprehensive patient scheduling experience and strategy
- Scheduling access and collaboration was cumbersome and slow
- Scheduling operations were distributed among various systems
- Existing Contact Center technology did not support multi-channel contacts
- Electronic medical records and patient interactions were not correlated
- Service levels needed to be improved
- Aura Communication Manager for unified communications
- Experience Portal for self service transactions
- Elite Multi Channel for Multimulti-media enabled contact center
- Call Management System for analytics reporting
- Work Force Optimization platform
The client’s new Contact Center solution had a significant impact on patient experience while delivering many efficiencies
- The overall solution drastically improved the patient scheduling experience by adding self service capability and unifying the operations.
- For the client the patient scheduling experience is vital. Patients can now interact through whatever media is most convenient for them using the Elite Multi Channel solution.
- The agents are now provided with the electronic medical records and this assists the management team in monitoring success with post call surveys.
- The improved capability to record patient conversations and monitor agents with the Work Force Optimization platform helps assure the ideal service is being delivered.
- Improved management and scheduling operations with analytics reporting.
- All agents are using Avaya One-X Agent soft client which eliminated the need for a physical phone.
- The Client is better prepared to handle growth and deliver results by leveraging the VOX learning Institute to train and certify staff on all the components that make up the comprehensive solution.