Senior Account Executive
Job Status: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Provide post-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Execute on the VOX sales business plan as defined
- Work with customers and Manages Services team members to develop scope of work and contracts
- Engagement and focus on the selling of the VOX portfolio
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our customers business practices, how they make money, and how their business strategies and decisions impact financial, operational, and sales results.
- Understand the financial side of selling, Return On Investment analysis, Profitability review and VOX value proposition
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and evolve them into long-term partnerships
- Communicate using effective writing techniques
- Experience with CRM management and forecasting
- Develop and implement successful lead-generation activity
- Grow and manage a pipeline of active prospects and move them forward to a rapid close
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our clients, our market, our company and our product service offerings
- Completely handle all aspects of the selling and closing process
- Track and report activities through our sales CRM system and in our scheduled sales meetings
- Cultivate strong professional relationships with our clients and deliver exceptional customer service
- Work closely and cooperatively with our entire VOX Team
- Maintain the highest level of ethics and professionalism
- Successful track record in consultative sales with strong prospecting and closing abilities
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment along with a desire to make a personal impact on the overall success of VOX
- Aptitude for technology
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills needed to engage resources and plan timely check points with internal teams and customers
- Effectively leverage resources to solve business issues
- Use time management techniques to improve individual and team success
- Champion innovation and continuous improvement throughout the organization
- Consistently work on self-development
- Practice effective listening and communication skills to develop relationships and identify opportunities
- Apply critical thinking skills to define the levels of engagement; to identify, capture and prioritize customer business requirements, desired outcomes and quantify values considering business risk to VOX and the customer
- The ability to articulate and convey concepts verbally
- Leverage leadership skills in the booking and operationalization of new sales opportunities
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a strong desire to succeed
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics
- Desire to make a difference and become a long-term participant in building a nationwide sales and service enterprise.
- Overseeing a team of Account Executives to ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Setting reasonable sales quotas to be achieved by the sales team.
- Developing long-lasting relationships with new customers.
- Managing existing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and implementing effective account plans to retain existing customers.
- Identifying customer needs and communicating how company products and services fulfill those needs.
- Developing solid sales proposals to convince potential and existing customers to purchase company products and services.
- Collecting customer feedback to determine product and service shortfalls.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Management, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Senior Account Executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
VOX Network Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must be citizens of the United States or can provide proof of employment eligibility.