Manager, Service Desk
Job Status: Full Time
Salary Range: $65k – $90k/yr. DOE
The Manager, Service Desk oversees and manages the VOX Service Desk responsibilities, focusing on the resolution of events and customer inquiries. The Manager will work with the Tier-1 (Service Desk) team to provide optimal service to the Company’s Customers and Employees. The Manager is accountable for managing ticket workflow to the stated SLA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day ticket flows for incident, change, and problem tickets; and provide reporting against KPIs
- Act as a point of escalation for issues related to tickets that the Service Desk team cannot resolve
- Develop and mature ticket escalation processes
- Ensure constant communication with the customer and internal resources during ticket lifecycle
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Engineers
- Assist in building training material for Service Desk
- Responsible to ensure Service Desk coverage (staff calendar)
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s, including trending, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as needed
- Plan and manage support for change management tools and processes
- Maintain the change schedule and projected service outages
- Build, revise, and maintain Service Desk Policy(ies), Process(es), and Procedure(s)
- Plan, schedule manage and chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Interact with other organizational units to ensure cohesive ITSM ticket management.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience
- ITIL and ITSM Experience in an MSP environment; ITIL Foundation Certification mandatory.
- Knowledge of VOX recurring services offerings, and technical capabilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays
VOX Network Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employees must be citizens of the United States or can provide proof of employment eligibility. No H1-B.