LUNCH & LEARN: IMPROVE CX THRU APPLIED ANALYTICS
Please join us in San Diego, on May 24th, at 11 AM, for great food and impactful conversation, as we discuss strategies, methods, tactics and solutions to improve customer experiences by leveraging Applied Analytics in your Contact Center.
We are excited to team-up with Calabrio to discuss how to leverage automation to help contact centers drive better customer engagement and outcomes.Thriving businesses are not only listening to their customers, they’re making smart decisions based on what they’re hearing! With this in mind, our industry experts will discuss: Predictive NPS, Predictive Evaluations, Agent Benchmarking and how to bring together many data sources to better understand your customers and agents.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest trends impacting customer success and how you can improve your contact center’s operational efficiency.
Spaces are limited, so please register today! Feel free to forward this event to your colleagues.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017;
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits
9045 Carroll Way
San Diego, CA 92121
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
1. Predictive NPS: Most organizations get feedback on 2% of their customers. Learn how to leverage Predictive NPS for the other 98% to gain full view of customers across all channels.
2. Predictive Evaluations: Most organizations evaluate 1% to 2% of their calls. Learn how to gain trending across 100% of these interactions, and score each one.
3. Agent Benchmarking: Most organizations have an incomplete picture of agent performance. Learn how to compare agent performance across team, skill set, channel, shift, or geography.
4. Data Mart: Most organizations have limited ability to collect and view customer data in a simple, robust and holistic manner. Learn to aggregate all your customer data to gain better insights, uncover trends, and predict outcomes.
The Resort at Pelican Hill