Lifecycle Assessment Report for Avaya
This assessment is designed to improve performance, optimize costs, and reduce risk of your voice environments.
What is Lifecycle?
VOX’s Enterprise Lifecycle Program is our proprietary, consultative framework designed to assist and enable our clients to make informed decisions to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Review of overall health of your Avaya systems
- Complete Inventory/Asset Management Report
- As Built Configuration Report and Analysis
- Performance/Traffic Analysis
- Security Audit
- Manufacturers End-of-Support Analysis
- A complete inventory of your Avaya assets – hardware and software.
- Manufacturer Lifecycle Analysis targets important EOS and EOL events.
- Potential reduction in ongoing support – unused capacity in your system allows you to lower the cost of your ongoing support and maintenance.
- Improve the performance and costs of your PSTN network connectivity (TDM, SIP).
- Identify programming conflicts and capacity issues before they affect service.
- Identify potential security risks and provide manufacturer “best practices” security recommendations.
- 24x7 online access to VOX Portal for Lifecycle Management.
Ideal for Telecom Managers, IT Managers, or IT Directors.
The VOX Lifecycle Assessment Report for Avaya can help you improve performance, optimize costs, and reduce risk of your voice environments.