CYBER SECURITY WEBINAR
You are being hacked, and technology alone can’t stop it
a look at this year’s top security threats and what you should be doing to protect your organization
This 1-hour webinar is critical to business executives who are responsible for cyber security, risk mitigation and regulatory compliance. Our presentation and discussion will focus on three of the most damaging, emerging cyber threats, how these threats are putting your organization at risk, and what you can do about it.
Our primary speaker for this webinar is Bryant G. Tow, a 25-year veteran in information security. Mr. Tow has held several leadership positions in the security industry, including the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, and is currently serving as a Vice President of the InfraGard National Members Alliance (an FBI public/private alliance program), which boasts over forty-five thousand members. Additionally, the Ponemon Institute, the industry’s leading cyber security research organization, recognizes Mr. Tow as a Ponemon Fellow.
IN THIS WEBINAR WE WILL DISCUSS THREE CRITICAL THREAT VECTORS:
- Personalized Ransomware
- Internet of Things (IoT) as a back door
- Machine learning applied to social engineering
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- How these cyber threats work and what makes them so damaging.
- How to approach cyber security for the enterprise and take a more holistic, comprehensive course of action with Enterprise Risk Management.
- Where to begin; the most effective strategy to combat cyber threats and reduce organizational risk begins with gaining visibility into people, process, technology and facilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Executives and Senior Management
Thursday, March 23, 2017
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific