WEBINAR: De-Mystifying Cybersecurity
Please join our Security Team for a straightforward and informative cybersecurity discussion. Our agenda has three core topics:
- Understanding Current & Evolving Risks
- Arming & Optimizing Your Internal Security Team
- A Day in the Life of a Premier Managed Security Team
The bottom-line is that organizations must protect themselves from an ever-increasing number of threats, risks and bad actors. However, the security landscape is daunting, security experts are limited and the number of security solutions has skyrocketed. In the end, many organizations need help to understand what risks are relevant to their business and how to address those risks quickly, comprehensively and without busting their budget.
We get it. And, we have constructed this webinar to help.
10:00AM – 11:00AM Pacific
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
- We will identity and describe a few of today’s most dangerous cyber threats, how they infiltrate your organization and what they will do, if not detected.
- We will review critical components (solutions, services, policies, procedures) to a comprehensive, enterprise security.
- We will work through a real-world Cyber Incident: Identify, Contain, Eradicate, Restore, Learn
- VOX: Dan Lynch, Security Practice Lead
- CLONE SYSTEMS: Tom Nianios, Sr. Security Engineer